Recent Update – 11/4/2020
Click on the links below for resources in preparation for and following the November 2020 convocations.
Thank you for all you are doing. Your work is critical to the success of this process.
Please read this Instruction prior to the convocation. It provides an inspiring vision of the parish as an evangelizing community and includes essential information regarding parish organization.
Convocation dates and deanery designations. All meetings will begin at 1:00 and will conclude by 5:15 p.m. The convocations will include a breakout by deanery for discussion and occasional break times.
- Monday, November 9: Cathedral, St. Lawrence, and St. Margaret Mary deaneries
- Tuesday, November 10: Springfield, Sidney, and St. Mary’s deaneries
- Wednesday, November 11: St. Francis de Sales, St. Martin, and St. Andrew deaneries
- Thursday, November 12: Hamilton, Dayton South, Dayton North deaneries
Convocation Zoom link and tutorial
- Slides Coming November 9
- Recording Coming November 13
- 2019-2020 timeline, guiding groups
- Discussion summary and synthesis Coming week of November 30
Beacons of Light
- One page overview
“Radiate Christ. These two words summarize God the Father’s hope for humanity on this earth. The words contain both a reality and a mission: the reality of the person of Jesus Christ as the Savior of all people and the mission of each Christian to participate in the Son’s redemption of the world.” – Archbishop Dennis M. Schnurr